INFO TO KNOW
EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE USING OUR PRODUCTS:
- African black soap is very drying therefore you absolutely need to moisturize after using it.
- It is very normal for your skin to feel tight, dry, or feel as if it is slightly tingling. This is your skin adjusting to the soap. This can last up to a week.
- If you begin to experience breakouts after using the soap, this is normal, this is known as *Purging*. Purging is when your skin is adjusting to the soap, therefore pushing out all the dirt, buildup, and oils trapped in your pores. Not everyone will purge.
- Our butters are very moisturizing, creamy, and whipped, therefore a little bit goes a long way.
- Some products will have a very “Earthy” smell. This is because all of our products are natural and organic which can cause a very earthy and natural scent.
- All products have a shelf life of 1-2 years depending on how you store them. To keep your products from losing potency, keep everything in a cool, dry, and dark place.
SKINCARE ROUTINE WITH THE STARTER BUNDLE:
1. Cleanse with one of our black soap cleansers.
2. Rinse and pat dry area.
3. Tone with one of our toners.
4. Moisturize with one of whipped butters or serums!
5. Done! Other products may be added in to the routine.